Stock Image: Deep Blue
All Dressed Up With Everywhere To Go.
Introducing the world's first production midsize bagger! Packed with features including torquey 80-cubic engine, stylish and functional fork mounted fairing, fully-integrated dash and audio system with iPod/iPhone compatibility, hand controller for audio, Garmin® zumo® 665 (motorcycle-friendly navigation system featuring XM satellite radio capability, Bluetooth wireless, waterproof design, lane assist & 3-D building view), hard bags with tons of storage, steel fenders, and much more. The all-new V Star 1300 Deluxe truly is in a class by itself.
• The V Star 1300 Deluxe delivers exceptional value in the full-dress category, at a surprisingly low $13,690 MSRP, making it the ideal choice for the midsize cruiser rider wanting high-end appearance and features.
• The fork mounted fairing offers riders great weather protection and dynamic, sporty good looks.
• A fully integrated dash and audio system with iPod®/iPhone® compatibility. Riders can control their music on a control pod located on the left handlebar.
• The V Star 1300 Deluxe is equipped with a rugged, waterproof Garmin® zumo® 665 GPS. Features include motorcycle-friendly navigation, including weather and traffic conditions (if subscribed to monthly service), lane assist, and 3D building view. XM® satellite radio (with subscription) and Bluetooth® wireless functionality.
• Hard, lockable side bags have spacious room for long trips or commuting.
• Real steel fenders make V Star 1300 Deluxe ideal for customization.
• The Star Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
• 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam 60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty of smooth performance.
• Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimal mixture whatever the temperature or altitude.
• Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
• Ceramic composite cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
• 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
• Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
• Smooth-shifting transmission feeds power to an efficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
• Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean looks.
• Hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces noise and maintenance.
• Steel cradle frame has four solid engine mounts—including one atop the front cylinder head—for maximum rigidity and excellent handling.
• Stylish, braced steel swingarm and rear wheel are controlled by a single linkage-mounted shock absorber, adjustable for spring preload.
• 41mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
• The shape of the seat has been designed with a “dish” shape for great comfort, and it allows riders to touch the ground easily.
• Flangeless fuel tank carries 4.9 gallons of fuel. Mounting the fuel pump in a separate, tucked-away sub-tank allows the thin tank design.
• Seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
• A pair of 298mm front brake discs provide excellent power and feel.
• Strong, light and low maintenance belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
• Star quality paint, chrome and detailing vie for attention wherever you look; fenders are steel not plastic.
• A 3D tank emblem design adorns the V Star 1300 Deluxe and evokes a modern-classic look.
• Retro-modern bar-mounted instrumentation contains analog speedometer along with LCD display; indicator lights for high beam, turn signal, low oil level, low fuel, coolant temperature, neutral—and engine diagnostic function.
• Rider floorboards for comfort and room; heel/toe shifter makes moving through the five-speed gearbox a snap.
• Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
• O2 sensor and catalyst reduce emissions.